Thank you for participation in our study. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
For your free book, select the link for either ePub or Kindle. Then select checkout. You will be requested for your email and name for the purposes of distributing the book. A link will be sent to your email where you can download the relevant book version. (FYI: There are several steps to the download as we have to track the number of copies for license reasons.)
Fixed Format ePub:
You will need an ePub or Kindle reader to read the book. If you do not have one, consider selecting one from the list below.
If you have any issues, please send me an email.
Regards, Gloria J. Miller
gjg at pm-ds-study dot com
About the book
The third edition provides an update on the role of the project manager in agile projects.
Going Agile synthesizes definitions, concepts, and practices that would be applicable to an executive, manager, or project manager that wants to be informed about agile. It is designed as an introduction to different agile themes and as a reference on the application of agile practices. It can be a valuable guide for a transition to agile practices and a desk reference for applying agile techniques to a project.
The key topics included in the book are:
- The applicability of agile, its benefits, and failures
- Description of selected methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- The agile techniques and skills needed for an agile coach
- Agile practices aligned to the Project Management Body of PMBOK®) Guide Edition 6 knowledge areas
- Personal experiences from agile coaches and team members
- A chapter by chapter quiz with answers.
- A glossary of terms used in the book.
It is a useful guide for an agile Project Manager before or after taking the Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.